Application Deadline: March 31st
Scholarship candidates may be either high school seniors, trade school, undergraduate or graduate students. All applicants must strictly comply with the application process and fully meet all of the following requirements.
Without exception, candidates must:
- Be currently enrolled as a full-time student or a high school graduate accepted to a full-time educational program by Fall 2022
- As a high school senior, earned a cumulative 3.5 GPA or higher, and, as a college student, earned a cumulative 3.2 GPA or higher
- Be a resident of Contra Costa County
- Must participate in student interviews in May 2022
- Must attend the scholarship award luncheon in June 2022
Submit an application to include:
- Your most recent transcript
- Three letters of recommendation, to be provided by at least one or more School instructors. Additional letters may be submitted by coaches, extra-curricular activity sponsors or work supervisors. All letters must be on official stationary, addressed to the CCAR Scholarship Foundation, signed and dated by the originator. Incomplete or missing letters of recommendation will result in disqualification.
- A personal essay following the listed application directives and stating your reasons for continuing your education, including career and leadership goals.
- A summary of your accomplishments, awards, work and volunteer experience (personal resume may also be uploaded)